bullet jumper bullet jumper

Well...

Here I am reviewing something of yours again. Everything you make seems to be rushed, you have alot of "talent" it seems for concepts and your flash knowledge must be decent, but it looks like you make things in 15 minutes then post them. Try spending more time on the stuff you make, so that the stuff you make is better.

lgnxhll responds:

ok ill try.......

Dual Mouse: Eyecandy Dual Mouse: Eyecandy

Fun and addictive.

Great game. Very addicting. I suggest having a music playlist rather than just one song. Maybe different mouses to choose from and possible even have a shooting option with a few enemies tossed in there. Keep up the good work.

Ninja eyes Ninja eyes

Decent work

Good concept, the animation is well... not that great. And it ended sort of ubruptly. Is there no ending screen? Good work though, you have lots of potential.

disdude responds:

Thanks, there is a wining screen what you do to get there is simply not click the click me button but click the continue button that's hidden (its puni!) at the bottom of the screen its a trick =P

(and don't worry I'm aware of my animation problems.....i don't make many videos cause of it D= I'm also kinda new so there could be some things i don't know of)

Split 'em Up Split 'em Up

Wow

Great game, its like sapce invaders, but with an upgrade! The going up the walls setting is sweet. Keep up the good work!

Effect Compilation Effect Compilation

Great work.

This is a great tutorial. I loved the msuic too. Even the title screen amazed me. Keep up the great work.

mayoarm11 responds:

ty. disturbed rulez

Demon Girl Dress Up Demon Girl Dress Up

Good dress up

Nice dress up game. maybe have more variety with the clothing. More gothic looking stuff maybe?

Ball Reflexion Ball Reflexion

Its ok

It was sort of fun, But i feel like it needs more to bring out its full potential, maybe have only one go through, and make it so you have to click the bubbles itself rather than click anywhere. Also, maybe you could have more music variety? Great game idea and its indeed very unique.

Jump ! Jump !

Very Nice

Great work. I would suggest more variety with characters or obstacles. Please make another!

Wurmy responds:

More characters..? There's an idea..